The Friends of Topsfield Trails focuses on all the trails in Topsfield.
While we have a core group of volunteers we are always looking for help.
- "Adopting" a section of the trail to mow the shoulders using the Rail Trail tractor or your own equipment.
- Trimming overhead foliage with hand loppers
- Keeping ddrainage ditches clear
- Plainting flowers along the trail
- Fixing eroded areas from water damage
To volunteer for work parties or offer equipment for use on the trail please contact ..... Roy Baessler @ firstname.lastname@example.org